Friday, February 10, 2006

White Space Problem

I am still waiting for Blogger to help me correct my blogging problem. As you might be able to tell, I changed the Blog format. Now, instead of white space ahead of the blog, all the information that was at the left is WAY DOWN the page. I lost the ability for folks to subscribe to the Blog too. That will be a relatively easy thing to get back when the family technical writer is available. He helped me get it right in the first place.

I have been working on the City Commission’s Strategic Planning work session notes. If I didn’t say it in the last post, it is interesting to see the commonality among the Commissioners. It is also interesting to see the variety of issues they presented to one another. We will be discussing these at the work session next week. After we work the list over, I will post it here. Right now it is a 3 page list.

Several months ago, I helped the City of Minneapolis begin this process. I talked to Mayor Bob Hudson this week and it appears they are moving ahead “on their own.” That was the plan when we started. Barry Hodges had just been hired as their City Administrator. Working together with the Minneapolis governing body and the community has given Barry an opportunity to gain a picture of what needs done in Minneapolis. Getting a clear picture is always a benefit when you take over a new job.

No comments: