Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Increased readership

I am happy to report that there are now 31 folks who have subscribed to the City Hall Corner Bolg. It is a small but growing number.

If you like what you see, send this on to your friends.

Yesterday, the League of Kansas Municipalities asked me to make a presentation at their annual conference in October about Blogs. My teaching partner at the League pointed out several times in our recent Municipal Leadership Academy sessions that Blogs are becoming one of the "new trends" for communication to the public.

As you see, I have a unique forum from which to speak. Those who respond with comments get the opprtunity to share in the forum.

I am pleased that you choose to read my "rants."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know why there are so few comments, when it is an excellent opportunity to let you know how we feel about the city. So people just plain don't care? Keep blogging Larry, it is a good forum.